Three in one : Tactical ergonomic foregrip, a Bipod and a Tactical flashlight
- Extremly useful in battle conditions.
- Transforms from foregrip to full function bipod with the push of a button
- Independent adjustment of each leg in 5 different length settings
- Legs are made from aluminum 6061-t6 hard coated nodized pictinny rails
- unique double release button design eliminates accidental deployment of the bi pod Non slip grip, ventilated design
- Double side Pressure switch housing
- Quick release mechanism or a secure bolt locking system
- Performance-enhancing accessory for any firearm fitted with a standard (underside) picatinny rail
- Durable, lightweight polymer construction
- User installed-no modification or gunsmithing required
- Tested to withstand up to 250 pounds/115 kilograms
The tactical light :
- Provides approximately one and a half hours constant on runtime.
- Aerospace aluminum casing.
- Hard anodized – mil spec.
- White light illumination with ambidextrous push-button control
- Uses one (1) CR-123A type lithium 3V battery