Gear Head Works - Tavor Front Sight
Inspired by the IDF factory front sight, it operates the same. It comes with genuine IDF front sight hardware making it fully adjustable for elevation and windage. It does NOT come with a front sight post, plunger or plunger spring. It is designed to use the excellent tritium front sight post, spring and plunger from your take off flat top rail.
*This unit includes the IWI mounting hardware to fit this front sight on to any flattop Tavor that's had it's top rail removed.
- It is made form machined aluminum
- Has a deep relief logo engraved into the sides to provide good gripping surface to deploy it with.
- It will fold up and down just like the factory IDF front sight
- Matches the height of a typical AR15 receiver mounted rear sight.
- Accepts any AR-15 style front post
- All you need for installation is a flat screwdriver and a small punch (not included).