The PG-43+1 is a magazine extension grip for the GLOCK 43 (9mm). This extension replaces the magazine floor plate providing one extra round of capacity and approximately 3/4" additional gripping surface for better control and comfort while also incorporating the factory texture pattern. (actual length 0.820")
- These units blend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track™ for those that rotate magazine usage.
- Glock 43 - Adds +1 Extra Round