Orpaz’s new thumb release holster is brand new addition to the market. Developed by IDF combat veterans, its innovation is as a level 2 retention holster that provides the carrier instant access to the weapon coupled with the additional safety provided by the thumb release mechanism. The release of the weapon is through a natural draw motion that is both quick and smooth. During re-holstering the trigger guard connects with the holster which firmly secures your weapon. For the comfort and preference of the carrier the holster can be rotated to different angles. It also features an innovative combination low-ride/belt attachment as well as a molle, drop-leg that connects with the low-ride, and belt-only attachments.
- Tested under hard conditions
- Lightweight holster
- Low profile holster
- Has a adjustable screw for highly customizable
- Made of durable hard polymer
- A unique allen key spot in the back of the holster
- Glock 17/19/22/23/25/26/31/32/34/35