The AR-Podium implements a bi-pod support for the AR-15 in a new and innovative way.
The AR-Podium enables the operator to install a steady and durable bi-pod platform without adding front-end weight and saving valuable rail space.
The AR-Podium is easily deployed with the main shooting hand, without having to alter the grip on the weapon, or lose sight of the target.
*US Patent No. 9,354,012.
* Total weight includes the AGR-43, weight of the Podium alone is 237 g
* Please note: The Sig Sauer 516 model needs a simple modification to make it fits, The modification is to sand down to make the Mags fit in the Mag well.
- Compact and sleek design with no protruding parts
- Rapid deployment mechanism operates by the push of a button
- Provides steady and durable bipod platform
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Made of light and durable high-end reinforced polymer composite
- Saves valuable rail space for additional mounting options
- Available in Matt-Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth
- M-16 / AR-15 , 5.56x45 lower receiver variants, with a standard magazine well