Corner Shot® CSM is a high quality, user- safe product which allows "a corner" observation, sniping and assault capabilities in one.
The Corner Shot® system is designed in a way that enables security forces to engage targets from the left, and right, from the front, up or down, and to move to each of these shooting positions very rapidly without the removal of hands from the weapon. This shortens reaction time and increases accuracy in sudden engagement situations. The weapon system can be triggered completely from behind cover.
Why Corner Shot
Corner Shot® can change the nature of relevant operations by providing security forces with an effective tool to accurately pinpoint and engage a target, at minimal risk to their personal safety.
Amos Golan, the inventor, one of Corner Shot's founders and a former Anti-Terror Unit Commander, said: "I believe that the Corner Shot® weapon system can be extremely beneficial in the global war on terror. It protects soldiers' lives and increases their chances of survival, while drastically improving their ability to gather information and transmit the combat scenario as well as pinpoint and engage targets out of their line of sight." He added: "Today's combat situations, especially in low intensity conflicts, involve fighting in urban terrain, and inside inhabited buildings, forced entry into airplanes, buses or trains. This unnecessarily exposes security forces to the enemy and presents an immediate risk to their lives. Corner Shot® removes the need for this initial exposure."
"The Corner Shot® system is designed in a way that enables security forces to engage targets from the left, and right, from the front, up or down, and to move to each of these shooting positions very rapidly without the removal of hands from the weapon. This shortens reaction time and increases accuracy in sudden engagement situations. The weapon system can be triggered completely from behind cover."
- The Operator can engage a target located behind a corner without exposing himself. The Corner Shot® can save his life.
- The Corner Shot® can be used as an “extension” to the user’s eye. It allows the Operator to see over high objects and under raised objects quickly and efficiently.
- The Operator shooting accuracy increases due to the Corner Shot®’s laser guided camera aim.
- Advantages for Operation Management are those that the Central Command experiences due to the use of the Corner Shot® being carried by the Operator. These advantages are the following:
- Central Command receives a live video feed of what is happening at the front line. This leads to better understanding of the situation and can improve decision-making.
- By using an additional screen the officer or soldier located behind the Corner Shot® Operator can see the same view that the Operator is seeing on the Corner Shot® screen. This enables him to better support the Operator and improves coordination.
- The Corner Shot®® can be set up to facilitate recording of the Operator’s screen. That means that all Target Engagements are documented. This is an effective tool to be used for legal and training purposes.
CORNER SHOT for Glock 17/19/22/23
1 CMC1N06 6mm Lens - Detachable quick-connecting color video camera
2 Color video monitor with visible fixed crosshair.
3CMB1001 - Quick-change batteries housing for standard CR123 lithium
4 Tactical light source.
5 Upper universal accessory rail.
6 User’s Manual
7 Tool kit
About Corner Shot®
Corner Shot® was founded by former senior officer from elite units of the Israel Defense Forces together with US investors. Corner Shot® is headquartered in Israel. Corner Shot® systems and products are distributed worldwide by the companies' direct sales network, which has certified agents around the world. Corner Shot® products fully comply with the ISO-9001: 2008 quality assurance standard. Corner Shot® is used by military units, law enforcement agencies and Special Forces around the world. Corner Shot® maintains highly skilled engineers, technicians and weapon specialists for R&D and production of various high quality weaponry systems & accessories.
Each product is produced with state-of-the-art technology and undergoes strict quality assurance. Additional worldwide patented products which will be introduced to the market in the near future. NOTE: We have intentionally avoided describing any combat doctrines, operational characteristics and additional capabilities relating to the product, to prevent any hostile elements from gaining access to sensitive information. We will be delighted to provide additional information to authorized officials. Sold only to official government organizations.